Thursday, August 21, 2008

August/September Contest

Ok. I really don't know what to offer up as a prize for this next contest... so why don't you all leave me comments suggesting what I could give as a prize? I'll hold the drawing on October 1 and see who wins. If the winner's suggestion is reasonable (of course! I'm crazy, not stupid!) then the winner may get what they've suggested! If it's not deemed reasonable (please be reasonable, people!) then I'll decide on a different prize for the winner from other people's suggestions. :)

So here's what ya need to do... leave a comment to this blog entry suggesting what you'd like to see me give as prize (prizes) in this giveaway. Then you're entered... simple! It doesn't have to be something that I already make... I'm pretty handy with the sewing machine, so if there's something you'd like to see made, but I don't currently make, go ahead and suggest it! New items are fun!

Good luck! (oh, please leave an email address or another way for me to contact you if you are the winner!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE a play apron for my son! We've started painting and playing with playdough a lot lately and I would love a cute little apron to shield his clothes from the inevitable mess!

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be specific here about what I would like but I'll go ahead, just in case.

I would love for it to have cars on it (His favorite movie is Cars, but it doesn't have to be the cars from the movie) and I think it would also be cute to have a big "L" on the top (His name is Logan) in just plain black or whatever color you think you match the best.

If this is a bit more than you were thinking of giving away, I had won the $5 towards a purchase at your store and I would gladly use that towards it!

Renee
(reyfunk11@hotmail.com)

Kendra said...

What about a (superhero?) cape of some kind? My boys love to dress-up and that would make a wonderful addition to our costume box.

Kendra
nuzzieknowles@gmail.com

BTW- the car seat cover is wonderful. It really brightens up our car! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I am not very creative, but how about a case with a velcro closing for eyeglasses? I like the yellow animal design. Or a pencil case?

Valley Momma said...

posting this for Carli, who left her comment with her purchase from the store...

"a good prize would be a pink and orange Michael miller disco dots dress in size 6-12 months....hint hint"

- Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to win a carseat strap covers.