Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ballet Bag


Here's a ballet bag that I made for a friend's 3 year old daughter who is taking ballet. What do you think? I'm making another one with black accent ribbon now and I'll
post pics of that when I get it done.




This bag has a quilted lining and coordinating inner side pocket. The straps are accented with grossgrain ribbon. The outside of the bag looks like a tutu with the tulle and ribbon. I also sewed on a "necklace" and some shiny buttons!






















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love it! I have a 7 year old niece that would love it too! Can never have too much pink and glitter in her opinion! I am sure if you sold them they would fly off the shelves!

Anonymous said...

I'm the friend who bought the bag for my daughter, it is SO cute, I have had so many comments about how cute it is! Every little girl must have one, my daughter LOVES it!