Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I've been slacking on the blog...

Hi! I know ... it's been forever since I posted something here...

First I want to thank all my customers for their purchases during March and I hope you enjoyed the free shipping! Yay!! April is off to a great start already! I have LOADS of things I need to get started and finished, so I'm a busy busy busy gal!

Check out facebook and become a "fan" of Valley Momma!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stuarts-Draft-VA/Valley-Momma-Boutique/86921559808


I had another ultrasound in mid-March and they confirmed that the baby is a GIRL and not a boy!! So I'll be having another girl this year! Yippee! The hubby and I are working on names, so wish us luck -- we don't like picking names, it's too hard!





I also had a craft show at the end of March and that was a success too! Thank you to all who came out to Expoland and bought something from me!





Here's a pic of the ultrasound...




PS - I'm open to name suggestions... so comment away!

No comments: