Monday, May 4, 2009

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!


Ok, so it's rained just about every day for the past 4-5 days... and it's forecast to be gloomy and icky the next 3-4... RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!!  I'm being driven crazy inside the house!  I want sunshine and for the kiddos to be able to go outside and play!   It looks like a tornado exploded through the house from all the mess the kiddos have made -- especially my 4 year old's room and the playroom... oh my!

Anybody else having such cruddy weather??

Oh yeah - and we had a horriffic stomach bug go through the house last week too... I'm 30 weeks pregnant, too, so oh what fun that was!  


3 comments:

Gaia's Gifts said...

This gloomy weather is driving me crazy! At least we had a few good days this past week, enough for me to get a sunburn working in the garden this weekend!

We got that horrific stomach bug just before Easter too! It lingered in our house for over a week, all four kids along with both myself and my husband got it...I am about 30 weeks pregnant this week too!

Valley Momma said...

wow! is this kiddo #5 then?

Gaia's Gifts said...

Yep! Baby #5, due on #3's birthday at the end of July. I can tell already it is going to be a hot and humid couple of months. I hope we can make it lol!