Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Item ?? Maybe?

I need help deciding if this is an item that anyone would be interested in buying and if I should list it on Etsy. Also - any idea how much you would be willing to pay for an item like this? It's a photo album for carrying in your purse - will hold pictures a bit bigger than wallet size - so it'll hold decent size photos. It holds 10 photos and is made with designer cotton fabric and has clear vinyl windows for the photos to slide into. it has a velcro strap closure.

Thanks for helping me out -- PLEASE leave comments! If you help me out I can help you out later! (read: super discounts or freebies... ahem...)








2 comments:

MAC said...

Beth - I think it's cute. I'd definitely carry it in my purse, especially since my wallet doesn't have a place for pics.

Unknown said...

It seems like most mothers don't have a place in their purse for photos of their families. My husband has always thought it strange that he has pics of our kids but I don't! A big time bonus, I am thinking- it will also serve as emergency entertainment for the kids! You know, when you are stuck waiting somewhere (dr, restaurant, office, grocery store, etc...) and they are past their nap and ready to melt down! Well, just a thought :)