Thursday, January 10, 2008

Brown and Black Wavy Flowers Minky Blanket

Ahhhh yes... ladies and gentlemen... Valley Momma has ventured into the land of Minky Blankets... dum ditty dum!!
This is my first Minky blanket in the shop... this one is my first because this is the fabric my twin sister chose out of all my fabric stash for me to make a blanket for her 4 month old daughter, Reagan. I have enough fabric to make this blanket twice... so it's being offered in my shop!
There will only be TWO! One for my niece... and one for YOU??? It's a Marcus Brothers print on one side and super soft brown minky on the other. Measures 30 inches by 20 inches and is priced at $30 plus shipping. I think my price is fair and seems to be well under what others are charging for minky blankets. :) I've got other fabrics I'm planning on doing blankets in, so check back in the shop for more!


My cold seems to be doing better (finally) ... although I did just yawn a few mintues ago and now my ear is clogged or something... gahh. I can't win. :(


G'nite people. I'm beat.

No comments: