Sunday, January 20, 2008

Valley Momma Remembers...

This post has nothing to with my shop, but is in memory of my grandpa who passed away after being ill Saturday morning. I said he was my grandfather but really he was more of my father. I lived in my grandparents house with my Mom and sister from 2 1/2 years old until I was married... so he really was my "dad". This is super hard for me right now, but I wanted to remember him here on my blog. We called him "Pawsy" when we were little and then "Pa"... I'll always love him and I'll miss him forever... but here's a picture of him at my wedding in 2002 when I know he was healthy and happy! Also a link to one of his favorite gospel group's singing one of his favorite songs... I know he's up in heaven singing along and also riding his lawn mower and picking up sticks in the yard... :) Just what he'd want to do!!!

I Love you Pa!


The Cathedrals singing "Trying To Get A Glimpse."


2 comments:

myminimocs said...

beth,
my sympathy and heartfelt condolences are with you and your family in this difficult time!
annie
EtsyBABY

Toni said...

It's wonderful to have such a great relationship in you life such as this. You will have those great memories forever. Condolences, Toni