Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Car Seat Slip Covers!!

I did it! I made a car seat slip cover! Someone asked me to try and make one, and voila! I did! They are now for sale in the shop. Check it out!

They have a wrap around elastic fit and install easily over the car seat's existing padded cover by closing with velcro around the straps. These *should* fit any covertible car seat. I know for sure they fit Graco ComfortSports and Britax Marathons. If yours is close to those, then it's a sure fit!





Michael Miller's Groovy Guitar print
From the side you can see the wrap-around elastic fit!

See how it closes with velcro at the straps ! No need to remove the straps to install!


Super cool camoflauge!


My 1 year old looking thrilled in her new car seat cover... ha ha!




She says "why am I in here ... again?!"









2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, I LOVE those! I am pondering purchasing a couple, actually, even though I rarely spring for cute stuff that the kids will just mess up. But these are WASHABLE, so it doesn't MATTER if they mess it up! Hmm.
Also, I finally shut the ole contest down over at my blog, so just let me know whose name you draw!

Moghimi Family said...

Have you thought about making stroller covers? We just got a used double stroller and the cloth is stained dirty. (I just tried to wash it.) If you could make a stroller slip cover it would be AWESOME!