Sunday, May 18, 2008

My new fun decorations...

I'm finally getting my sewing corner of the dining room decorated ...

Here first is my FAVORITE thing ever! It's my antique store find (well, my sis-in-law spotted it first)... a super nifty wooden rocker pincushion and spool holder!



Second - a set of dollhouse furniture for a sewing room! I have it on a little corkboard shelf above my sewing machine.. sooooo cute! There's even a little butterick sewing pattern envelope and golden shears! I LOVE IT!




2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love dollhouse furniture. Those are adorable.
Just wanted to let you know, also, that I am planning on running the nursing cover contest tomorrow, if that's all right with you, and leaving it up until Monday.

The Redfields said...

LOVE the chair pincushion!