Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Wrap Around Jumper for Miss Nikki

Here's my latest outfit sewn for my 1 year old daughter Nicole. It's a wrap around reversible jumper made from a vintage pattern of my grandmother's that she found in her closet last week. I've been DYING to get my hands on one of these patterns and she just happened across it... in size 1, too! :)

I made it in Michael Miller and Moda fabrics... very groovy. There are two pockets in the front, too! She'll be able to wear it all summer with a onesie and bloomers and this winter with shirts and pants as a top, too!

Check it out!

My Beautiful Model :)
Front of Dress
Back of Dress
Reverse Side










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Will it be available in your shop, soon?

Valley Momma said...

I'm going to start making these for the shop, yes! I'll be adding them in different fabrics, etc. But of course, if anyone wants a custom one, they are welcome to pick out all their fabrics and I'll make it for them!