Thursday, March 1, 2012

Do Something With The Chicken



I asked Richard what he wanted me to make for dinner. I said there were chicken breasts and some pork chops in the fridge that had finished thawing. He said, "Well, do something with the chicken."

Ok.

What does one do with chicken breasts without a plan? Hmmmm.

Grab a zip lock bag.

Cut up the chicken into pieces.

Get some flour and dump it in the bag.

Add some Season-All (I LOVE this... LOVE.) Add some cayenne pepper. Add some garlic powder.

Throw that chicken in the bag.

ZIP! SHAKE! SHAKE!

Throw it onto the hot electric skillet and cook cook cook! (you know, brown each side of the little nuggets and then cook about 20 minutes)


Add some frozen veggies if you wish... well, thank you, I will! (make some rice or noodles as a side dish and voila!)

No comments: