Monday, July 21, 2008

Batmania...

Here in the Valley Momma house I am surrounded by the world of comics. My hubby loves him some superheroes. He likes his graphic novels, comics and all that stuff. As such he has introduced this love to my son. :) Friday was of course, opening day for the "Dark Knight" Batman movie. We went to see it... LOVED it. VERY VERY good! Go see it if you can... it's by far the best movie I have seen in a very very long time!

Anyhoo - my hubby wore his Batman t-shirt that day and to the movie (yes, he's THAT guy). My son asked "where's MY Batman shirt?" - to which we answered, you don't have one, buddy. So, I got an idea and made him one out of some scrap black fabric and one of his white hanes undershirts. :)



---

This pic has nothing to do with my post, but I couldn't leave Miss Nikki out of the blog. :) This is me and her at the local fireman's carnival here last week. :) My headband and necklace were Etsy purchases! I LOVE them! Seriously, if you want a great headband at a great price you need to check out the shop I got mine from. I have like 6 of them! It's the SewFoxyBoutique... Go there... NOW!



No comments: