Saturday, July 5, 2008

July Contest

Helloooooooo!

Time for the July contest! This contest, you are going to work for me! My sewing machine needs a name. I think it's about time that he or she had a proper name. It's a Shark (made by EuroPro) Intelli-Sew. It's white and the light bulb has started to go bad and kind of looks like a strobe light at times. My son has started decorating it with his Batman stickers. It lives in the corner of my dining room.


That should be enough info to get a good name right?


Anyhoo -- suggest a name for the machine in a comment to this blog entry and you'll be entered into this month's drawing. The prize this month is a toddler/travel pillow. See picture for example... they are generously sized and excellent for traveling and even as a small travel pillow for adults. Once again, I'll probably do 2nd and 3rd place prizes too -- most likely coupons for the shop or whatnot.






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should name him "Stitch". If that reminds you too much of Lilo and Stitch than how about "Needles"? Either way, I think they would both work :-)

KFromberg said...

The Joker -- since your son puts Batman stickers on it, it makes me think of it being taken over by batman (which the Joker is) and the bad light is like jokerish -- sounds different!!

DaisyToad said...

Poison Ivy, just Ivy for short : )

Lori said...

I'm thinking Honk.
lorikay@trilobyte.net

Drew and Emily said...

Moola maker

Misty said...

I am partial to Bessie. She is a workin' girl, yah?

LOVE your shop! Visiting from Devan's place!

Painless Mama said...

Moxie.

Your designs have moxie, so should the machine!

Katie said...

How about Olga - A heavy-duty european worker-woman type name?