Friday, December 5, 2008

Auto Sneeze -- an Etsy favorite of mine!

I haven't had time to do much posting, but thought I'd start some entries on here on some of my favorite Etsy buys.
This first one is great! It's very useful, unique and attractive, too! It's the Auto Sneeze Tissue cozy for your car visor! This item from The Mod Mobile on Etsy is wonderful! My son is always asking for a tissue from the back seat (well, he just screams "BOOGER" at me) and I never was able to get to one while I was driving... then voila! The Auto Sneeze saves the day! I can easily get to a tissue without being distracted while I'm driving! She has them available in many many different designer fabrics (all of which I LOVE!) and includes a starter pack of travel size tissues, too!


This would make a great Christmas gift for anyone really, especially parents of young kids who scream "BOOGER!". And at $7.00 plus shipping, it's a really good buy too! So go check out The Mod Mobile and see for yourself! While you're there also look at her Auto Trash Car Litter Bags. I have one of these in my car as well and just LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Allyson Hill said...

Thanks for the write-up! The story of your son is one of my favorites!

betsy lee said...

My friend sent me a really neat gift for my kids and me that you might be interested in. It is called a Germy Wormy. It reduces the spread of germs as it is a “disposable sleeve to protect clothes” and is a great tool to teach kids to cough and sneeze in their elbow instead of their hands. (This is the way the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends to prevent the spread of germs.) This might be a good solution for you while your kid is in the car so you don't have to grab his tissue! Check out their website.

http://www.germywormy.com

They have a fun for kids puppet show, activities, and a place to order the “arm sleeve”.