Saturday, December 13, 2008

Trifold Wallet




New to the shop today! I've wanted to design my own wallet for some time now. I just haven't been happy with the ones I've seen other people make. My main problem with others is that it seems like the credit cards will just slip right on out of the wallet! So I made one that actually will keep them in place!


The wallet all opened up! Four credit card slots and 3 roomy pockets for cash, receipts, coupons, etc.


Close up of the main part of the wallet.


The wallet folds from right to left and then from left to right. There are two velcro closure spots to ensure everything stays in its place!

Here's the link to the listing in my shop! Go check it out!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18652695










3 comments:

Meg said...

Oooh, I would love it if you could make one in a teal/black or teal/brown fabric!! I need a smaller wallet to fit in my diaper bag (which is teal/brown/white). If you can, let me know :)

Valley Momma said...

I sure can! Let me look through my fabrics and give you a few choices...

Allyson Hill said...

This is so clever! I love how you threw traditional wallet design out the window and completely re-thunk it. I hope you sell many of them!