Thursday, December 18, 2008

Free Gift or Free Shipping

Hellooooo and Happy Holidays! Friday night (Dec. 19) I'm going to be in a crafter's village at Waynesboro's "Christmas In The River City" event. Santa Claus will be there and there will be Clydesdale Carriage rides, caroling, a cookie bake-off, crafter's village and a decorated Christmas Tree display! It will be a fun upscale evening for all ages!


If you're local to my area, please stop by and see me! If you do stop by and mention reading this on the blog I'll have a free gift for you!


If you're not local, or local and not able to come to the event, I also have an offer for you! Mention this blog entry at checkout in my shop and you'll get free shipping on your order! (offer expires Feb. 28, 2009 - only use once).


So, please stop on by Downtown Waynesboro's "Christmas In the River City"!!


I leave you with Valley Momma's 2008 Christmas photo for this year taken tonight...


No comments: