Friday, December 28, 2007

craft show prep...

wow. i have a lot of work ahead of me! i believe that i'm gonna be in a craft show here in march... i say "i believe" because i haven't gotten any actual confirmation, other than that the people who run it have cashed my check!! so i'm pretty sure that means i'm in. haha. it's march 15-16 2008 at Augusta Expoland in Fishersville (only a few miles from my house!)...

well, needless to say, i've got loads of sewing to do! i have like zero inventory (i'm a quick sewer when people place orders!)... so i've got to get busy! i wanna have like a million of my car seat strap covers (ok, not a million, but you get the point)... and my loopy ring toys, some mini-diaper wipes bags, crayon pouches (have not seen these anywhere around here and am sure they will sell!) and also some mini toddler pillows. I plan on having some of my bibs and a few burp cloths as well... if i have time to make them!!

today i've managed to add 4 sets of car seat strap covers to my inventory... so that's a start! No new Etsy orders today or yesterday and i'm all caught up with my shipping ones, so I'm free to start sewing for the craft show!

Things I need to do:

1- Take pictures of my fabric stash to post online so customers can see what other fabric choices I have... I've only used like 1/4th of my stash so far, and I've got loads more pretty and funky fabrics to choose from! Also would like to print these out in a binder so I can take custom orders at the craft fair, too!

2- Find a better template for this blog! I don't like this one.

3- SEW more items for my inventory!

4- PROMOTE PROMOTE PROMOTE!

5- Come up with an idea for a contest for January to give away a free item from my shop.

6- Organize my sewing stuff so it's not all over the house. :)

7 - SLEEP. right. yeah. can't do that. Nicole is almost 10 months old and is STILL waking up one or two times a night. GAH. i'm so sleep deprived... zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

No comments: