Friday, December 21, 2007

My "Studio" ... or lack thereof

Ahhh... to have a separate space to sew in...

I do not have this luxury! No extra rooms in this house!

My "studio" is one half of my dining room table. When I sew I must drag the machine over to the table and set it up there. My supplies are scattered between our bedroom, the dining room and the garage. Maybe when the kids are grown and have left the house, I'll get one of their rooms... or better yet, the massive playroom above the garage! :)

Here are some sad little pics of my sewing "studio" ...







My Sewing maching on the dining room table...














My Sweet Sweet "Brother" sewing machine...











Crazy lady who poses with her sewing machine! :)









Some supplies... note my grandmother's 1960's green sewing box! LOVE IT!















FABRIC, FABRIC and MORE FABRIC! I'm an addict... truly I am.
















I have some coming today and I ordered even more this morning... gahhhh!





That's a tiny glimpse of behind the scenes of Valley Momma... more to come later!

No comments: