Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Easter Bibs!

Hi! In sewing for the craft fair I realized that Easter is the week after, so I thought I'd better have something Eastery to sell! Here are the Easter ribbon bibs and Easter jingle egg loopy tag toys...


If you're browsing over to my blog from Etsy (or anywhere for that matter) and want to buy one of these, just send me a convo on Etsy and I'll set you up with a listing. They are $7.50 for the bib and $6.00 for the toy... As a set I'll sell them for $12.


The bibs are 100% cotton with a satiny ribbon sewn in that says Happy Easter. Both are backed with terry cloth, one creamy yellow and one pink. The toy is backed in terry cloth and has ribbon tags and has a jingle bell in the center so it kind of rattles! :)


Here are the pics!


Pink gingham Easter bib with toy

green gingham Easter bib with toy



No comments: