Monday, March 31, 2008

Last Day for Feb/March Contest Entries!

This is the last day to enter the contest for February/March! Remember the prize is BOTH a mini diaper wipes bag AND a crayon pouch in the fabric(s) of your chosing!

http://valleymomma.blogspot.com/2008/02/februarymarch-contest.html

That's the link to the blog entry for the contest. Simply leave a comment there or make a purchase from my shop to qualify!

NOTE: Since there are quite a lot of entries (both purchases in my shop and comments) I'm not going to be able to do a drawing from a hat like last time. I don't have the time to print and cut out all those names! I'm going to assign everyone a number and then use a random number generator to choose the number. I've also decided that this month I'm going to have 2nd and 3rd place prizes as well... sooooo good luck everyone!!

No comments: