Sunday, March 2, 2008

Etsy Withdrawal...

*sigh* what's different about yesterday and today? I go to my email and *gasp*... there isn't any!! Not a single one... except the occasional junk. No "Etsy Transaction" or "Etsy Conversation" from xxx person. I MISS MY ETSY!!!

My shop is closed for TWO WEEKS! while I prepare for the craft show. I MISS MY SHOP!! I want people to be able to see my stuff... but at the same time I can't possibly take orders while I'm building my inventory... *Sigh* I WISH there was a way for people to "window shop" and just not be able to buy anything... because I'd love to leave my items out there!

So I am going through withdrawal right now... I miss it!

I hope you people out there don't forget about me! Shoot me a convo or something, please? :) Let me know you're still out there...

I MISS YOU ETSY!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Hi Beth--
I was just checking out your site. I am looking forward to your shop opening back up too. I just bought two crayon pouches from you and love them. Can't wait to give them to the kids in their Easter basket. And I already have my eyes on a couple other things. I look forward to more shopping. :)
Thanks again,
Crystal

Valley Momma said...

Thanks Crystal! :)

Valley Momma said...

oh, you should come by the craft fair at Expo! :)

Crystal said...

When is the Craft Show?

Valley Momma said...

March 15-16 at Expoland.

Crystal said...

Oh that stinks I will be out of town that weekend. So I will have to wait for your shop to open back up. Good luck at the show.

k.rowe said...

Hi there! I was just checking out your shop, and saw it was closed for a craft fair! Good luck at the show :D *happy sales*

I love looking at your great creations ;) I'm giving everything I've bought from you to the mommies-to-be next week! Can't wait :D

Have fun at the show :)

~Kelly
happy day studio

Valley Momma said...

kelly, yay! I hope the mommies-to-be like the items! :) thanks for the well wishes for the craft show! i hope it goes well, too! especially since i've been sewing my butt off for it! :)