Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy belated Easter...


It's a belated Happy Easter from me to you... all because of Comcast. It's too long of a story to explain, but to sum it up, I HATE Comcast and I desperately wish that Verizon high speed was available in my subdivision. I've been without Internet for TWO weeks. TWO WEEKS people. That. Is. An. ETERNITY.

At any rate... after 2 hours of working on cable lines AND running a new line to our house today... we have our internet again. Hip Hip hooray.

Now - HAPPY EASTER!! Hope everyone had a super one! Here are my two joys outside the house before church. Nicole is wearing her new Easter dress I made for her.




2 comments:

ComcastCares said...

Beth,
On behalf of Comcast I am sorry we created such an experience for you. I will have a member of my staff reach out to you tomorrow to see if we can make it right.

Thank you for being a Comcast Customer!

Frank Eliason
Comcast Executive Offices

Valley Momma said...

Thank you Frank. It's actually part Comcast, part contractors, and part of it was actually because we were Adelphia up until a year ago. It was just frustrating that we were told 3-4 different things by 3-4 different operators. I'm just happy to be back online again!